Live casino games are video broadcasts of table or card games with real dealers. The results of live casino games are the result of real play, not computer processes.
What does live casino mean?
Live casinos make online gambling even more interesting as they allow you to play in a real casino without leaving your home. LIVE games are video broadcasts of a table or card game you can play with a croupier in real time.
Types of gambling in live casinos
The most popular online games in a live NZ casino are roulette, blackjack, sic bo and baccarat. Although not all casinos offer live games, they can be found on many platforms, sometimes even mobile devices.
Roulette is one of the oldest gambling games in the world. There are many roulette variations, but the rules differences are minimal. In roulette, the player needs to choose the fields for the bet, and the result of the online game will determine the number that fell on a special spinner.
All bets are divided into two groups – internal and external. Inside bets involve bets on numbers and are divided into:
- Straight – a bet on a single number.
- Split – when you bet on two numbers, it is called a split bet.
- Karen – a bet on four numbers at once.
- Under or Over – the first group includes numbers from 1 to 18, and the highest option includes numbers from 19 to 36.
- As the name suggests, it includes bets on even or odd numbers.
- The winning column is the bets and roulette odds offer a triple payout.
- Dozen – this is where the winning dozen should be selected. You can choose the first dozen (1-12), second dozen (13-24) or third dozen (25-36).
- Red or Black – the bet’s outcome depends on the number’s color.
Early versions of blackjack were written hundreds of years ago. The rules of blackjack are based on the number 21 – the player in the cards dealt to him by the dealer must score 21 points or as close to this number as possible, in no case should it be exceeded.
In blackjack, the score for each card looks like this:
- From 2 to 10 – by numerical value, ie. “8” means 8 points
- Jack, Queen, King – 10 points.
- Ace – 1 or 11 points, depending on what is more profitable for the player.
Thus, the conditions for winning in blackjack and scoring are clear and simple. After evaluating the number of points of the dealt cards, the player must decide on the course of the game.
The rules of live casino blackjack usually suggest that he must make one of five moves, and refusing an additional card is also considered a move.
Texas Hold ’em is the most popular variation of poker in casinos with live dealers. A full deck of 52 cards is used here. The dealer is dealt two cards that only their players can see.
Based on the received cards, they can make the following moves:
- Increase the bet.
- Check – leave the bet.
- Pass – discard the cards.
After the bidding, three common cards are dealt in the middle, and each player can use them to form a combination. Whoever has the highest combination takes the bank.
The establishments that top the rating of casinos with live dealers often provide the possibility of playing poker in the “player against player” mode.
Baccarat is a popular card game widely used in casinos, played between the banker and each player in turn.
The game’s result is determined by the number of points scored in 2 or 3 cards, calculated according to precisely defined rules.
Cards 2-9 are calculated at face value, no points are awarded for figures and tens. When reaching 10 points or more, 10 points are deducted from the amount, and the balance is considered when calculating the results. Players count points by adding up the values on the two cards. The one with the most points wins. 9 is the highest score.
Other live games
In addition to classic games, you can play online in a live casino in modern video draws and lotteries.
Separately, the popular games “Monopoly” and “Wheel of Fortune” are worth noting. The principle of the game remains the same – everything that happens is broadcast by several cameras, while many developers provide additional gameplay for dynamic gameplay.
Online Gambling is constantly evolving, and new products appear regularly.
How to play in a live casino?
To play online casinos in LIVE mode with real dealers, you need to:
- Choose an online casino with a live dealer and register on the club’s official website.
- Activate the gambling club’s no-deposit if any. Deposit casino live bonus funds to the game balance.
- Select the desired game and click “Play.”
Pros and cons of live casinos
- Maximum sense of excitement
- Transparent game conditions
- The ability to communicate with the dealer
- Many tables with different limits
- Good level of return of online games
- Low dynamics of the gameplay
- You can not play for virtual money
How to get a casino bonus
To get the money, you need to perform actions that depend on the type of proposal. For no deposit, it is registration and confirmation of email address; for bonuses for deposit – depositing funds on balance.
Reliable operators give information on how to get promo and use free chips. Instructions are on the official site in the section with promotions or in the site’s rules.
You can activate the promo manually or with the help of support. No deposit is credited automatically. The promo code application is carried out in myAlpari or on the page with the promo offer.
How to use
Bonus money is used in any game with real croupiers if the operator’s rules provide it. The administration may impose restrictions on bets in VIP rooms or certain entertainments.
To start, choosing an available game and connecting to the broadcast is necessary. Then make bets and wait for the deal. If you win, the money is automatically credited to your balance. The amount of bets for wagering is also reduced. You can keep track of your progress in myAlpari.